* Tomb Raider: Underworld by Eidos resumes where Tomb Raider: Legend left off and introduces a new, interactive playing environment
* Lara Croft explores a wide array places, such as the Arctic, Mexico, and beneath the Mediterranean Sea
* Environment is much more realistic and interactive -- footprints will be left in mud, for example, but only until it rains and then they will wash away
* Melee combat system that requires players to strategically strike with offensive, defensive, and evasive maneuvers
* Improved AI allows enemies and animals to make decisions based on surroundings, employ ambush and squad tactics, and even retreat if deemed necessary
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.