* No time limits on puzzles allows players to take their time before answering or using an in-game 'hint coin.'
* Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box features a riveting new mystery and more than 150 new brain teasers, riddles and logic puzzles to challenge and delight players.
* Additional puzzles available via Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection each week for 33 weeks after the game launches.
* New memo pad feature which allows players to work through puzzles more easily solved by sketching out possible scenarios.
* A variety of mini-games that although do not directly affect the outcome of the game, provide variety of gameplay and can help with the Professor and Luke's relations with NPCs.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.