Day 1 edition
Conan Exiles is an open-world survival game set in the brutal lands of Conan the barbarian. Survive in a savage world, build your kingdom, and dominate your enemies in fierce combat and epic Warfare. Start with nothing but your bare hands and forge the legacy of your clan, building anything from a Small home to gigantic fortresses and entire cities. Wage war using swords, bows and siege weapons, and even take control of giant avatars of the Gods, laying waste to enemy cities. Explore a vast, seamless world full of challenge and opportunity. Hunt animals for resources, slay monsters for treasure, and delve deep underground to discover the secrets of ancient civilizations. Conan exiles can be experienced in both local single-player and in persistent online multiplayer. Day One Edition Includes Conan's Atlantean sword. The famous Atlantean sword was wielded by Conan in the original 1982 movie Conan the barbarian and has since become an iconic piece of weaponry. Wield the Atlantean sword and slay your enemies like a true Warrior King!
- Explore a vast world: explore a giant world, from the Burning desert in the south to the snow-capped mountains in the north. Discover ancient cultures, ruins, and dungeons
- Survive: stay warm, cool yourself down, drink and eat, weather scouring sandstorms, prevent your mind from being corrupted when exploring dark dungeons, and battle vicious monsters to stay alive
- Build: harvest resources to craft tools and weapons, then build anything from a Small home to entire cities. Build walls, traps, elevators, and more
- Dominate: wage war against your enemies, use siege weapons and explosives and see their walls crumble to dust, then unleash your savage Fury in violent and brutal combat
- Play together or alone: play alone locally or fight for survival and dominance in persistent multiplayer on public servers. You can also host your own server and invite others to join you
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.